Shopify is one part of a huge group called turn-key eCommerce hosted-e-commerce solution. It is an online platform that provides everything that you need when it comes to your online shop. It helps you to set up and start selling your services or products with the top of the line and updated approach when it comes to conversion rate optimization. In other words, Shopify is the one that can put all the pieces together so you can start generating cash and increase your revenue through the internet.
Your General Contractor
- Just imagine building your office or perhaps a shop on the busy street downtown. Your ideas, products, services and other necessary pieces of stuff are ready.
- The only problem is the structure itself. This is what shopify can do for you. It is like you are hiring your own general contractor.
- But, you don’t need to be anxious since you are still in control over your website. You just let your general contractor do his job and use his expertise regarding your project to make it happen and to be successful
How Does It Work
- The site itself is pretty much straightforward of providing the things that you need for your online shop. In fact, as soon as you visit the site, the site features their selling point option whereas allowing you to pick the kind of plan that fits your budget.
- Next is to point your domain that you bought like from NameCheap or GoDaddy. If you don’t have a domain yet, you can simply do so since Shopify also offers domain.
- Next is selecting the kind of design of your store. Take the time you need when doing so. There are wide varieties of designs you can choose from, it is highly recommended to select one that sticks to your brand.
- And finally, add your products to the page, description, some content pages (if any) and the payment option.